Thursday 14 May: Catch 22:00 ferry from Plymouth
Thursday night: sleep on ferry
Friday 15 May: Cycle from Roscoff to Landevennec - direct = 52 km
- Friday night: Landevennec (1)
- Saturday 16 May: Cycle around the Crozon / Camaret peninsula - direct = 0 km
- Saturday night: Landevennec (2)
- Sunday 17 May: Cycle down to Douarnenez and around part of the Pointe du Raz peninsula - direct = 42 km
- Sunday night: Douarnenez / Pouldergat
- Monday 18 May: Cycle cross country to Huelgoat - direct = 63 km
- Monday night: Huelgoat
- Tuesday 19 May: Cycle from Huelgoat via Morlaix to Roscoff - direct = 52 km
- Tuesday Afternoon/Evening: Ferry to Plymouth
- Tuesday 19 May: Catch 15:00 ferry from Roscoff (check in 90 minutes beforehand i.e. 13:30)
- Geoff Cockram
- Penny Cockram
- Roger Spurr
- Marilyn Spurr
- Tom Ingram
- Jenny Ingram
- Sarah Skinner
- Don Buteux
- Kirby James
- Roy Russell
Richard and Mary Tuckett may meet us in Brittany whilst touring in their luxury camper van.
We’ve chosen to stop in large villages or small towns which have more than one source of accommodation and cafes/restaurants. Hostels in the area seem to charge about 20 Euros and B&Bs around 40 Euros. Thus four night’s accommodation will cost 80-160 Euros.
We have firmed up on leaving late on Thursday 14 May and returning late on Tuesday 19 May. The ferry leaves Plymouth at 22:00 on Thursday arriving in Roscoff at 08:00 on the Friday. The return ferry leaves Roscoff at 15:00 on Tuesday and arrives back in Plymouth at 20:00 the same day.
We propose traveling out in two-berth cabins – and to use no accommodation on the day-time return trip. For a couple sharing a two berth cabin plus two bikes the cost of the ferry return trip is £85 each – but for a party of ten (in 5 x 2 berth cabins) this reduces to £62.30 each.